Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fun: A Birthday Party, An Exam, and Zombies

Happy birthday to my little bear! He turned seven today. We took him to Chuck E. Cheese for a party and gaming. He had a blast, and ran us all ragged, including my parents. They dropped by and played a few games with him, ate pizza and birthday cake, and sat through the floor show with us. Good times!

After Chuck E. Cheese, we drove Mini to Toys R Us to spend his birthday money. He bought a build-it car kit, a large Sonic the Hedgehog magazine/comic, and a set of Sonic action figures. Very cute.

When we made it back home, I flopped into a chair first thing, and kicked off my shoes. SassiePup had a lot to say to us for leaving her home alone. Poor beast. {g} I puttered around the house a bit, then when the house was settled, I wandered back to my office and checked my email. I found this wonderful 5 star review for Wave Rider waiting for me in my inbox. Coolness!

I eventually found my way over to the online La Tech classroom.  Today was the final for my copyediting class.  I scored a 97%. Not perfect, but scored as "Excellent". I'll take it! And for my trouble, I get a certificate of completion. What's more, I now know for certain I can handle doing extended coursework at home. This course was six weeks. Very do-able. I'll keep that in mind when I enroll at Delta.

That's all for now. It's been such a great day, I hate to see it end. Lots of laughs and smiles and happiness. Le sigh. Now that everyone is snoozing, I think I'll snuggle on the couch with a blanket and a cup of tea and watch horror movies. What can I say...it's Zombie Week on the Chiller channel. ^_^ I hope you all have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^