Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday : Micro Update

I've had a good writing day. I managed to solve a small plot issue that's been bugging me for a few weeks, and I've fleshed out my characters a bit more.

Tomorrow I'm planning more of the same. Writing, character fleshing, and plot wrangling. Ideally, I'd like to get a couple of scenes written. Even two would make me happy. I have an RWA chapter meeting this weekend, so I'm trying to get as much writing in as possible. And since I need to get this project out the door quickly, I'm revising it as I go. Typically, I don't like to do that, but I'm switching up the routine.

It's late, and I need to get Mini in the bath. I'm offline for now. Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.