Monday, April 02, 2012

Testing Mobile Blogger

I attempted to download the mobile blogger app while at the hotel in Crystal Lake, but I guess there was a block on downloads or a bandwidth limit. The download froze and I ended up deleting it, or so I thought.

I checked my email on my iPod when I woke up a few minutes ago and behold - the icon for blogger is visible. Forget sleep, I'be got to test this thing out.

It seems to work okay, although I don't think I can use pics with it. That seemed to have something to do with all the lousy reviews at the app store so I was expecting it.

Anyway, I'm back to work this morning. I have to get MiniBeast off to school in an hour...hmm, just checked the clock and I better make that twenty minutes. Wow time flies. Off for now. Hope this works!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! It works. And with only one typo...gee, thanks autocorrect. :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^