Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Kitty Cat, Kitty Cat, Where Have You Been?


Is it Friday yet?  Everyone in the house needs a break, but it doesn't look like anything is going to slow down until summer.

I'm still need to catch up on a few things, and I have a college course starting on the 18th, so I have to get my proposals sent, and a short project wrapped up between now and then.

Mini is off this Friday and Monday of next week for Good Friday/Easter Break. This is his last little break before Leap testing  next week. And yesterday Hubby found out he has been moved into the Mill of Doom to work on a project there for who knows how long. That place breeds unhappiness. We both dread it when he has to work there, but it's a job and a paycheck, so we're not complaining.

I'm a bit bummed that KippyCat is off roaming and hasn't called or left any emails. I left him a large pan of food, two enormous pots of water, his scratchy post, and his kitty bed in one of the bedrooms and cracked the window he likes to go in and out before we left for Oldest's Graduation. I don't know if he's been home since.

Hubby says he heard Kippy mew once when we came back, but I haven't seen nor heard him anywhere. I hope he's just out tomcatting around since its spring. There's a little fear in the back of my mind that he's moved on to the next house, though. Very sad. He came to us as a stray. Basically, he walked in the front door one day while we were unloading groceries, and he decided he lived with us. I knew at the time there might come a day he'd pack his suitcase and take a walk to wherever kitty cats like to go, but it's still sad when it happens. Mini is understandably upset about it, too. But who knows with cats?  Kippy could show up two months from now and act as if he never left. There's nothing we can do but wait and see.

That's it for now. It's after 12, and I still need to vacuum and make the bed. I want to get it done before Mini gets home. He did all his makeup work yesterday, but now we have to hit the weekly homework packet. Erg. Too much homework for these little ones. They barely have time to play. {shakes head}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.