Friday, April 27, 2012

Finishing Touches

I took this pic on April 24th, 2012.
The Moon and Venus, I think.
Maybe Jupiter. 
I'm doing the Friday dance! I have class today, studying to do, and I have a few freelance projects to give a once-over and send back. Plus, I'm in the middle of cleaning up one of my own short stories. Lots to do today, but I'm not complaining.

This weekend I'll be putting the finishing touches on the erotica collection for release next week. I have two stories left in the collection to rework/polish. After that's finished, I'll be back working on the fantasy romance. I have a few scenes written on it, but I haven't had time to focus on the project as a whole. I'm trying to pull all my notes together on that one so I can sit down with it in May and write it out start to finish.

I noticed this morning my horoscope says: APR. 27, 2012

You will experience a major breakthrough, in which you feel much more stable about where you are. From this point of security, you will feel more comfortable taking leaps to the next level. Feel free to go further than you thought you could ever go.

I certainly hope that's true, especially where my studies are concerned! Too, that horoscope also applies to my Oldest, who really needs some inspiration and uplifting right now. He wasn't able to get liberty this weekend, so we had to call off our Biloxi trip until a later date. He's very bummed out about that, and so are we. But this won't be the only chance to see him. It just means we'll be going to Biloxi once Mini is out of school, and at a time Oldest is sure he has a pass to go off the base.

Anyway, time to get working on my to-do list for the day. Tonight, if I can finish everything early enough, I'm gonna sit down and watch a horror movie. I have Zombie Diaries 2 on DVD, and I'm itching to see it. {evil hand-wringing glee} That's all for now, folks. I hope you have a happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^