Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cheshires and Chores

My new character diary. Love that
toothy, Cheshire grin. :*)
Le'see...a quick post for today. Mostly, it's stuff I have going on. I made a break-through today on my wip, and I'm pretty jazzed about it. My heroine finally opened up so I can see all the issues that make her tick. Very exciting for me. I was wondering if I'd have to scrap her, and build a new heroine from the ground up. It turned out, I just needed to dig deeper.

I still have a lot of work to do, but this particular project is coming along nicely. I'm very happy with the way it's going. I hope it stays that way.

Yesterday, I got an interesting referral. I'm still trying to decide what to do with it. I have requests to fulfill first, and I'm working on that as fast as I can. I don't know. We'll see how that plays out.

This weekend I'm off to Bossier for the April Nola Stars meeting, so I'm trying to get as much accomplished as possible during the week. That way, I can take the weekend off and not feel guilty about it.

I have a few chores to do around the house. Last night the cat left enough white hair in the den to rake up into a pile. All I need to do if I want another pet is shape it into a mound and put some googly eyes on it. For real. The shedding season is apparently here. And so, the den definitely needs vacuuming before Mini gets home.

That's all for now. I better get to work. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^