Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bogged Down In A Story

I'm currently bogged down in a story. It's very short, but it needs a few tweaks before it's ready to go. Once this one is finished, I'm going to take the rest of the day off. Or so I tell myself. I have one more story to clean up after this one, and I probably won't be able to rest (mentally) until I have both polished and ready for publication. From there I'll be taking everything over to the Smashwords Meatgrinder.

Poor hubby is having a hell of a day. He bought the CE edition of Guild Wars 2 so he could access the beta weekend, but all he's getting is error messages. He's not the only one, but that really sucks when you've paid $150 for a pre-order, hoping to access a beta you were guaranteed to have access to...and nothing. He's been staring at that same screen, fighting it with since early yesterday. I feel so sorry for the guy. We've both been online looking for answers. I've been keeping an eye on the Guild Wars twitter page, looking for updated news. So far, no dice.

In about two hours, I'm taking Mini over to my parents' house to spend the night. They said they'd like to spend time with him if we didn't end up going to Biloxi, which is exactly the deal. But the trip will just have to wait a little longer. Big Boy needs to have weekend liberty before we go. So, it's a bum-around-the-house kind of weekend. Perfect for writing. Not so great for two easily bored fellas.

Anyway, I finished revising a short story yesterday, and worked a bit on the fantasy romance. Toward the evening, I worked on GMC charts for my next Werekind book that I'm releasing this summer. I also read through all my course material for Friday. I still have an assignment to do, but it will have to wait until Monday. I just don't have time to get to it right now. That's not a problem, though. I don't have class again until Wednesday.

So there you have it...everything that's going on with me. Hubby brought home McDonald's for lunch, so I took a break to eat with Mini Bear. It's after 1, so I should get back to work. I hope you're all having a great Saturday. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.