Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Busy Tuesday

I was out of the writing zone most of the day yesterday. I took Mini to the doctor for what I thought was going to be a routine check up. I thought they'd see he's all croupy and coughing and write him a prescription for something to break up all the congestion because, hey, Mucinex just ain't cutting it. I also thought it would be an in and out the door kind of deal. Um...

About an hour after arriving at the doctor's office, we ended up at the hospital lab. There is nothing like holding a screaming six year old who is terrified of needles while they draw blood for a CBC. No fun. That was not what I got out of bed for yesterday. Just saying.

Mini's gonna be okay. They released him to go back to school this morning, but I gotta go pick up his prescriptions when the pharmacy opens. Too, we have major storms headed this way, at least that's what I've been told. I haven't checked the weather yet. But, I'm expecting hubby to drive all the way to work, and have to turn around and come back home.

I did very little revising yesterday, so I'm going to try to get more completed on the collection today. I want to get that book on Smashwords and out of my hair, asap. Surprisingly enough, late last night, I got quite a bit done on the requested chapters. I'm very pleased with that. I still have to write a query and two proposals to send with it, and I'm still revising the novella. So, I guess I have quite a few writerly things to keep me busy.

That's all for now. I need to send out a few emails, and toss the laundry in the dryer, before I settle in to write. It's shaping up to be a busy day. Happy Tuesday, y'all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^