Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pitches and Re-Arrangements


So let's see...I've missed a few days posting. It's been insanely busy here at home. I've been preparing for conference, and taking care of last minute changes. Apparently the relative who was going to be watching Mini this weekend "forgot about it" until the last minute, even though I've been telling them about this weekend since November 2011. Thanks, but no thanks.

Hubby will be keeping the boy, unless something changes. I stopped bothering with the details yesterday. If several months worth of notice isn't enough, last minute wrangling to try to make it work just isn't worth the hassle. Instead, I've been working on pitches, and getting my stuff together. I need to go through my closet and try on a couple of outfits. I'm going more casual/comfortable this year since mostly I'm there for the workshops. At any rate, I'll get around to outfit planning after I've had my hair cut tomorrow.

Once I'm home from conference, I'm going to wrap up this novella, and get it sent out. I'm not going to let it linger here longer than a week or two. It's got to go, or hit the scrap heap. I've got a college class coming up, a remodeling job to get through, and Oldest's graduation - all in March/April. There's going to be a lot of traveling, and I'm going to be fairly stressed out and tired. I'm kinda feeling that already, but I'm trying to stay positive since this is supposed to be my fun weekend out.

Tomorrow I have a lot of errands to run so I won't be home all that much. So right now, not a lot of news. I hope I have some fun stuff to share when I get home. Until then, I'm going back to polishing these pitches. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.