Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Teasing You - Tuesday is like Monday

Coming in April 2012
I'm so lost today. It feels like Monday, but I look at the calendar and see it's actually Tuesday. My eyes know it. My brain knows it, but for some reason my subconscious is in utter denial.

I've been working on an erotica short story today. It's the one due at the end of the month. I should be able to wrap this one up tonight. Tomorrow at the very latest. It's flowing really well. 

Yesterday I talked a little bit about new works I have coming out this year. I forgot to mention that the Ultimate Angels anthology should be coming out in February. I've heard nothing to tell me otherwise about that date. My fallen angel short story Prince of Thorns is in that one. 

And in April, I have a delicious collection of erotica short stories coming out. The book is in the editing phases now. A few of the stories have appeared in various places around the internet. The title story What She Doesn't Know, originally appeared on the H is for Harlot blog, which I believe is now defunct. The Matador is a shorty short story, and it originally appeared as a blog flash fiction piece. It has appeared as both Viva El Toro, and Viva Ze Bull elsewhere. I absolutely love that little story! On the flip side, the collection also contains several brand spanking new stories that have never been published anywhere, and they will be exclusive to this book. So mark your calendars for April. There is some sexy, sexy stuff going on in this book. You won't want to miss it. 

All this week, I'll be finishing up writing projects and sending them out the door. This is the mad rush before conference season, and I need to clear off my plate as much as possible. Of course, I'll be blogging as often as I'm able. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Right? ;o)

2 comments:

  1. The way today is going, Wednesday feels like Monday as well. lol Hang in there, Cora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) Cassie! Hope tomorrow is better for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.