Sunday, January 01, 2012

First Blog Post of 2012

Happy New Year! Goodness, my first blog post of 2012! I love a fresh start. Yesterday, I finished revising The Devil's Cup, and earlier today, I submitted it to my editor. Now I wait! But I won't be able to rest on my laurels. Oh, no. I have way too much to do this month. Mini heads back to school on Tuesday, and I have a deadline story to pull together for an upcoming erotica anthology. It has to be turned in no later than February 1st.

Oldest, aka Navy boy, is leaving for basic training this month as well, so we're all getting together to wish him farewell. Oh gosh, my big baby is all grown up! <cry, cry> And at the end of this month, we'll be celebrating Hubby's birthday, and I hope we can make it something special. I'd love to take him to a really nice dinner, and have a small family party for him over at Mom and Dad's house. We'll see.

In the morning, I have to figure up the bills and go grocery shopping. Once that's out of the way, I'm going to spend the playing board games and coloring with Mini since it will be the last day of his vacation. Bless his heart, but I wrote through most of mine. Maybe we'll bake some cookies and watch movies, too. I'm more than ready for a little downtime!

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Cora! Wishing you continued success in 2012 and thank you for being an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, very sweet, Jenn! Thank you bunches! :*) Happy New Year to you and your family! May 2012 bring you abundant happiness in everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Cora - best wishes for you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kate! Happy New Year to you, too! May 2012 be your best year yet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^