Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012


Happy New Year, everyone!  It's still a few hours to midnight here in the land of La. Hubby and Mini were outside popping fireworks most of the afternoon, so they are now currently passed out on the couch. Me, I'm having a third glass of blackberry wine and celebrating the completion of my first Shivers story, The Devil's Cup. Let's hope my editor likes it!

Now that I'm done, I'm off to play for a bit. My resolution for 2012 is to not take life so seriously, to focus on family and being happy, and just enjoying life more. With any luck, this will also benefit my writing. ;o)

That's all for now. Have fun tonight, party hearty, and above all else, don't do anything I wouldn't do! <cackle>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^