Saturday, November 05, 2011

While I'm Away

I got word a few hours ago my Uncle George passed away last night. He was "the cool uncle". The hippie. A very sudden and unexpected loss for our family. My dad rushed over to be with his sister once he heard, and I'm now waiting to hear from family to see what we'll be doing next.

Blogging will probably be sporadic over the next week or so. I'm going to try scheduling some things, but family comes first. I've already begun tying up loose ends so I can go be with my cousins and aunt when called on.

The NaNoWriMo workshop in Awen on November 17th is still set to go, so if you've scheduled to come, no worries. It's happening as planned. Everything else, reviews, critiques, etc. are being put off until further notice. If you were waiting to hear back on something in particular, email me privately through my website contact form and I'll get back to you asap.

Peace and blessings,
Cora

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for the loss of your Uncle. Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.