Thursday, November 24, 2011

Into the Thanksgiving Writing Groove

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I spent the day with family, then came home and crashed on the couch to nap away my yearly case of bloaty belly. Once I was up and about again, I rounded up Oldest for a trip to the store for essentials so that we won't have to face the Black Friday craziness late tonight and tomorrow.

Hubby and the kids will be home for the next few days, so I imagine we'll be hanging out and watching movies, playing board games, making a mess of the kitchen, and what not. During the daylight hours, I'll mostly be working on wrapping up this Shivers story. I added two brand new scenes to it yesterday, and I have one major scene to rearrange and repair tonight. I believe this one will be the biggest fix of the book. Erg. Not exactly looking forward to rewriting it, but it must be done.

So that's the battle plan for the next few days. Writing. And movies. And probably some reading. I need to whittle down my TBR stack again. But for tonight, I'm going to write. Le'see...I think I'm ready. Mini is in bed. The pets are settled and the guys are watching Pulp Fiction. I've got a cup of peppermint tea, a birds of paradise candle is burning on the edge of my desk, and I've got some tunes going. Yep. Looks like it's all systems go.

One more thing before I close, if you're going to the Black Friday sales tonight and tomorrow - be careful out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.