Saturday, October 08, 2011

Dancing Goblins and the Giant Raven

Dancing Goblins, Haunted Fruit Islands - Fig
A very tiring Saturday. Lots of cleaning up around the house, and other turn of the season chores. I'm finally off my feet - although the laundry will have to go in the dryer shortly. Blerg. At this rate it feels like I'll never get the house back to rights, and I've been at this cleaning stuff since 9am.

Last night, Cass and I went into SL and explored some of the Halloween SIMs. My favorite place to go during the holidays is Haunted Fruit Islands - Fig. The designer goes all out every year, and this year it looks spectacular.

There is a haunted house, a haunted castle, a witches' cottages, a green house with poseable swing...and noose, a haunted carousel, a spider's lair, pumpkin horsemen, and more. As I said, it's a beautifully arranged sim - well worth a look.

Halloween carousel on Haunted Fruit Islands - Fig
That's me on the raven. :*)
Bathroom in one of the haunted houses we visited.  I
don't remember which sim this was on. Hmm...
We visited four or five sims, and walked through a couple of the haunted houses. The picture below is from one of the bathrooms in a haunted house - I can't remember which one. I think it was the one that had a problem with their landing site. We arrived and the greeter kept spamming us with note cards. Yikes! By the way, if you click on the pictures in this post, they should go larger.

That's it for now. I need to go over a few workshop lessons, and there's still the laundry to finish. Ho hum. I'm officially declaring tomorrow a relaxation day. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^