Friday, October 28, 2011

21 Awesome Years

It's almost midnight, so "anniversary day" for me and hubby is coming to a close. 21 awesome years. Here's hoping we're given 21 more. Since our day fell in the middle of the week, we're saving our couple time sans kidlets for the weekend. Grammie and Grandpa will be taking Mini for the weekend so we can go out to dinner and catch a movie. Other than that, we don't have any concrete plans; we've merely planned to hang out together. I'm looking forward to it.

Because of the weekend agenda, wasn't prepared for a surprise anniversary gift. Hubby bought me a freshwater pearl necklace with matching earrings. Absolutely lovely. And perfect for conference. He's such a sweetie. He got lots of sugars and hugs for his thoughtfulness.

On a different note...I'm currently about two chapters away from finishing the Manuscript Makeovers (Elizabeth Lyon) book. That's pretty high on my to-do list tomorrow. I've learned a ton of stuff from this book, and I haven't even finished it yet. When you consider the larger picture, I think that speaks volumes. This book is destined for my keeper shelf, and I imagine I'll be referencing it over and over again. I just hope I can wrap my brain around this reading of it, so I can tackle my Shivers story and my September Experiment novel armed with new knowledge.

That's all for now. It's quite late, and I've been running on empty most of today. Over the weekend, I'm going to try to post about my new Halloween Tarot deck. I love it. It's very bright and festive. Perfect for holiday and themed readings. Like I said, I'll post more about it soon - complete with pictures. G'night, everyone!

1 comment:

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.