Thursday, September 22, 2011

10k To Go

It's after one thirty in the morning, and I really need to get to bed. I thought I'd update the blog first, though, since I hit another milestone in my September Experiment.

I've been up doing timed writings with Cassie since about 10pm, and about an hour ago I hit the 40k mark on my wip. <dance, dance> Of course, I still have to add another 10k to this thing before I reach the minimum required word count.

If nothing comes up in the next few days, I should be able to have that word count knocked out by Monday the 26th. I'm trying not to count my chickens before they hatch, but I told Cassie, after I reach that word count, I want to put the story away for a week and take a much needed break before I start revisions.

2 comments:

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^