Thursday, September 01, 2011

Insomnia

It's about 1: 30 in the morning, and I've just done my last timed writing for the day...um, night? My critique partner and I did a couple of sprints, and my total count of the day ended up at 3,835 words. Not bad at all. I hope to do a few timed writings tomorrow also. It really helps me to get those words down on the page.

I guess I better go on to bed. I'm the only one left awake. Even the Kippy cat has given up on me. About three hours ago he went over to Sassie pup's bed and went noddy blinkums. Poor beast.

This is a very short post, I realize, and I'm sorry for that, but the day has focused around writing sprints and not much else. Heh. Maybe by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have something more interesting to talk about. ;*) In the meantime, I found these interesting articles. I especially liked that out of print book list. Good stuff!

RT Book Reviews Magazine is Hot For Indie ePublishing
http://thewritersguidetoepublishing.com/rt-book-reviews-magazine-is-hot-for-indie-epublishing

How to Raise Your Characters Above the Status Quo
http://www.writersdigest.com/whats-new/how-to-raise-your-characters-above-the-status-quo

2011's 10 Most Wanted Out of Print Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.