Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Happy July 4th! We went over to my mom's for a BBQ earlier today. We ate, visited, and Mini played in the sprinklers. It was relaxing and easy going. I love days like that, and I think we all had a really good time. When the hubster, kids, and I came back home, I tried to take a nap, but my allergies are getting to me. Whenever I stretch out, my nose goes all stuffy, so I gave up on that and settled in to read for a bit.

Toward the afternoon, I have to start working on the laundry. Boo. Hiss. It's been in the laundry bin for two days now, so I imagine when I dump it out for sorting, it will be like a miniature Devil's Tower in the hallway. I really wish there was a Jetson-like invention to take care of the laundry for me.

Wouldn't it be nice to just toss your clothes onto a conveyor belt and they run through the wash and dry cycle? Then you could watch them come out the other side either folded, or hanging directly in the closet?

Yep. Appliance designers should get right on that. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.