Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Prospects and Projects

Whew! What a long day! I've been working on the new book for several hours, and I'm taking a quick break to grab a bite to eat, make some juice...and while I was hustling MiniBear off to bed, I remembered that I hadn't blogged since Monday.

I've been book focused most of the day. If you're not on Twitter, you should be. The RWA National Conference is going on right now in NYC, and many of the people who are in attendance also tweet from the publisher spotlights. I sat through both the Avon and Carina Press tweetfest on Twitter earlier today. Totally worth the time of reading and fielding tweets. I retweeted as much of it as I could, so I can go back and look at my profile to find the information later. If you want to read through what I saved, you can visit my twitter profile here: http://twitter.com/#!/corazane Also, you can look up RWA tweets by searching for #RWA11.

Well, back to work. The house is quiet and I have a few plot tangles on paper to fix before I can move on to the next bit of pre-writing. What can I say? My work is never done. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^