Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Quickie

It's slow going here on the blog, and I apologize for that. I'm working as fast as I can to get this book wrapped up and out the door. My vampires have always been an ornery sort. Usually they don't want to talk to me. This time I'm afraid they want to tell me too much.

I'm already behind schedule, so it is what it is. I'm trying to get this ending cleaned up, then all I'll have to do is go back and patch up a couple of luuuurve scenes and smooth them.

I'll be back as soon as I've sent off this behemoth. (It's taking an eternity!) Once that's done, we'll have a well deserved silly-bration here on the blog. How about that?  I'll give away some cute pin back buttons and discuss all the latest goodies I'm current obsessed with like...cough, cough....Nyan Cat. ;o)

Happy Hump day everyone! Now back to work!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^