Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Interview and a Contest

Check out my an author interview that went live today over at Blog Bites! This is the first interview I've done in more than a year. Don't miss it!

I'm over there talking about all kinds of writerly things: craft, my projects, my likes and dislikes...it's a fun little guest spot, so I hope you'll stop by and say hi.

On May 16th, I'll be giving away a set of cute, sparkly heart magnets to one lucky reader who posts in the comments. The details are posted here: http://annlory.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-author-spotlight-cora-zane-contest.html

I hope to see you there!
~Cora ;o)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks bunches, Mary! :*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.