Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In Memory of Diva Fifi Von Fluffernutter

Diva Fifi Von Fluffernutter
natural born tail wiggler and doggy dancer
You're sorely missed, sweetie pup.
It's a very sad evening. We lost Fifi, our beloved Diva dog, this afternoon.

Mini is finally asleep after hours of sobbing, and I'm still in shock over the whole thing. There's an almost unbearable empty feeling in the house right now because she isn't here. It happened so suddenly, absolutely out of the blue. It's just awful. She is gone from us far, far too soon.

Sassie girl knows something isn't right, bless her little heart. She's restless and keeps wanting to go out the back door into the doggy fence to look for her. Usually the girls tussle and scrap for a bit before the finally take their corners and go to sleep at night, and now the routine is broken. Sassie is all out of sorts without her fur-mama, and my heart breaks for her. :*(

I have her doggy bed in my office, so I can keep an eye on her, but that doesn't help me much since I know there's an empty doggy bed in the other room. I'm still not over Kinz passing away, now this...

I've told hubby no more pets. Definitely not for a long, long time. It's too heartbreaking when they pass away.

Rest in peace, Miss Fifi. I hope you know that we love you.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Cora... I am so, so sorry for your loss, love. Pets are such a joy, such a privilege. And when they go, I think they take a part of us with them. She is beautiful; she will still be beautiful. Playing and frolicking above the clouds.

    Again, my deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No amount of heartfelt, flowery words can ever make one feel better...

    Just know that you and your family are in others thoughts and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss. No matter how many dogs we lose over the years it's still a fresh pain when one dies, especially when it's unexpected :(

    My condolences to your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry about Fifi. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. ((hugs)) Sassy lost her mama and ya'll lost a best friend, and I know how bad it hurts when you lose someone you love, no matter if it's a pet or a person, the heart only knows the ache.

    Give Mini and Sassy girl a hug from their Auntie C.C. and remember, she is romping the fields in summertime, just across the rainbow bridge and Kinz is there with her, playing like young pups. Blessings moon sis,
    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs all of you. Thanks for the healing wishes.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.