Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Writerly Bits


Looks like Blogger finally fixed the recent issues with Google Chrome. *much rejoicing* Going back and forth between Chrome and IE to blog was making me bonkers. Not all the new features are apparently available with IE, and some days it was simply impossible to log in to post. I was starting to think I'd have to open a new blog over at Wordpress. Yikes. Anyway, I'm relieved the blogging trauma is finally over. As long as I'm able to post something, it's all good.

After the long weekend, I'm being writerly today. I called Mom first thing this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday, and a little later on this afternoon, I'm going to run over there and pay a visit. Take her a card and a gift and chat with her for a little while.

Right now I'm in my office brainstorming, blogging, and trying to jar fresh ideas loose. I have several pages of notes going, most of it scenarios with some sporadic character building ideas. Basically, I'm trying to spin something out of nothing. So far...it's going slowly. LOL At any rate, that's the big agenda today. Think for a little while and write down what I come up with. Think of something else, write it down too.

It's harder than it sounds!  ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're doing writerly stuff today! I shall pray for your muse's brilliance. Oh! LOVE the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nikki! My muse needs all the help she can get. Oh! Glad you like the new look. A friend prettied up the blog for me. :*)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.