Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogging Trauma


Testing. 1, 2, 3... *taps mic*  Yesterday Blogger went under maintenances, and I think it was supposed to last only an hour. Oops, right?  Anyway, I know I had four comments on yesterday's post, but Blogger had to cull any posts or comments made after a certain time and I don't know if they'll reappear. If they don't, rest assured...it wuddn't me. *_*

There's still time to enter my feature contest over at Blog Bites, here: http://annlory.blogspot.com/

I have family pictures and other fun stuff to share, but I'll probably have to wait and post it all tomorrow. I have to get back to work on my book. Time is of the essence, and all that.

Tomorrow I have a local RWA meetup at the Bossier History Center, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I've got to get these last chapters wrapped up so I can get this book sent out. We'll see. Back to the writing cave. Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I had the same thing happen. Someone posted a comment on my Friday the 13th post on my blog and it disappeared. Eeps. Hope you had a good meet-up in Bossier. ((hugs))
    *heading back into my own writing cave*

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the past few months Blogger has been sending my comments to spam. Talk about rude.

    Hopefully this one makes it through.

    jenji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey CC, I had to miss Bossier this month. Deadlines have to come first. I'm getting there, slowly but surely.
    How's your writing going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, hey, Jenji! Long time no see! ^_^ I've been wondering how you're doing. I hope all is well.

    Glad Blogger didn't snag your comment, too. They've been unleashing some serious web gremlins lately.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.