Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blog Bites Contest Winner

I did an author interview with the fabulous Ann Lory over at Blog Bites last week, and now it's time to draw a winner for the glitter heart magnet set and goodie bag. If you posted a comment on my interview, you were automatically entered for the drawing. With no further ado, the winner of my Blog Bites contest is...

Jean P!

Congrats, Jean!  I will be contacting you shortly to collect your shipping information. A special thanks to everyone who stopped by Ann's blog to say hello. I appreciate you bunches. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^