Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nola Stars June Workshop

The NOLA STARS chapter of RWA is happy to announce a one day "Summer Writer's Workshop" for beginner and intermediate writers (and if you are advanced, well, you can come, too!)

Featuring Debra Dixon's popular GMC workshop...

Along with special guests: Michelle Grajkowski of Three Seas Literary, USA Today Best-selling author Kerrelyn Sparks, historical author Janet Mullany, and NYT best-selling and Rita-nominated NOLA authors Lenora Worth and Beth Cornelison. Also presenting will be debut YA author John Corey Whaley, romance favorites Winnie Griggs, Lyn Morgan, Debi King, and popular epublished authors Keri Ford and Cora Zane. The day will conclude with a booksigning. This one day event is a writer's dream. 

This workshop will be held at Bossier Parish Community College on June 11th, 2011. The cost is $25.00 and includes lunch. Yep. You read that right. Only $25.00!

For more information and/or to register, visit www.nolastars.com

We hope to see you there for some summer fun! And please spread the word :)

4 comments:

  1. Beat ya to it! Will post pics on my blog :) My GMC needs work, but I don't think we're doing GMC...

    We're doing the W Plot with Karen Docter (which is good too) and then Understanding the New Publishing Industry with Deb Dixon.

    If you were more towards St. Tammany Parish, I'd come down for GMC, but 6 hours is just too far to drive. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! Post those pics, I'm itching to see. :D Yeah, I'm pretty darn far from St. Tammany. ^_^

    Maybe next year you can come to the Nola Stars conference in Shreveport. As far as I know, it's the cheapest in the south, but always has top notch industry folks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to come to this, but it's a longer drive for me than for Linnea. lol. I'd be coming from Northern Ky. Ouch. Have a good one, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^