Friday, March 11, 2011

Wicked Temptation Book Trailer



Weee! I'm off to conference today, but not without leaving someone in charge of my blog. I decided Dominic Lisandro would best run this thing while I'm away. It's hard to argue with a 600 year old vampire when he's determined. ;*)

I hope you like my new book trailer for Wicked Temptation. If you're interested in the book, you can find out more about it here:




About Wicked Temptation:

An unexpected visit forces Anya Audridov to find a way to deal with her sister’s tragic addiction to her vampire lover’s bite. Not knowing where else to turn for help, Anya calls on her own former Biter, whom she hasn’t spoken to in ten years.

Dominic Lisandro has been waiting for Anya to need him enough to call him back into her life. But his help comes with a price. He hasn't forgotten how easily she left him all those years ago. If she wants his help now, she will have to give herself over to his every desire.

8 comments:

  1. It's a wonderful trailer. iStock photos can be purchased for $1-$5 for the XSmall and all licensing to use in trailers.

    Music can be downloaded for free at freeplaymusic.com

    But you did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job for your first time out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGawd! I loves it. You did a great job, Cora. I want one now. Dang Nabbit. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved that trailer! Look at that cover, I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Nina!

    Hehehe, that's where I got the photos. I've been using istock for a while, but wow, I noticed more and more photographers are starting to only offer the larger sizes, which are...ouch. Pricey. Thank you for the music link! I will check that out asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Cassie! Glad you liked it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^