Monday, March 28, 2011

The Monday Rush

I'm feeling this whole Monday vibe thing, and trying not to let it bog me down. I've taken care of bills, now I need to run to the post office, but wanted to blog first.

I've had some people ask me about Werekind Series T shirts. There are a few up at my CafePress store, Werekind Outpost. I plan to add to the collection, but for now there are shirts for Silver, Colorado, and the werekind roadhouse bar, aka the Moonlight Run. You can also get the designs on coffee mugs, and other stuff too. So, there ya go.

Today's grand plan: I'm printing out Wicked Obsession so I can start rewrites and edits. I have to read through this thing to see what I came out with - all those jumbled words.

I swear, y'all, one of these days I'm going to learn to write a clean draft. You know, like those folks who whip one out in four weeks and it's so squeaky clean they just send it right on to NY and get a two book deal and never, ever, ever have any edits. I know, I know...and then she woke up, right?  Hey, I can still dream. ;o)

So what are your plans for today?  Any good news to share?  Wrapping up projects?  Doing something fun?  Spill the beans if you're so inclined. ;o)

4 comments:

  1. I was lucky enough to deal with: The local county clerks office, social security office and then the DMV. Only to realize once I got home that I can't find my vehicle registration card...which means another dmv trip this week. Oh well it is all worth it as I have legally changed my last name to my new married last name!

    And I think Danielle Steel is one of those chics that gets them squeaky clean all the time. She just pushes those suckers out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the name change! :D Very exciting!

    Oh gosh, Danielle Steel...I think you're right about her. Not only does she whip them out spotless and think they come with a default position on the NYT Best seller list! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, those perfect first drafts are only in my dreams. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're just settling back into a routine after our 19 year old daughter moved back in with us after breaking it off with her boyfriend after less than a year. I'm glad she came to her senses and came back home.

    I wonder if I can lock her in her room though...lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.