Thursday, March 17, 2011

Clovers, Clovers Everywhere

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

It's one of my favorite holidays today, so I hope you're wearing green! ;o) I had planned to put a green clover sticker on Mini's uniform shirt, but forgot about it during the morning rush. I hope he doesn't learn about the St. Patrick's Day school pinch-fest the hard way. Ouch! He's going to a petting zoo today, so maybe the kids will be too jazzed over that to get scrappy. We'll see. I'm sure he'll tell me all about it when he gets home. 

I'm still working on this vampire story. I have about 17k to go before it's completed. I'm shooting for about 5k words a day. I intend to have the draft completely knocked out by Monday, so I can spend the next few weeks pruning, rearranging, and editing. Right now, I'm digging into the conflict and trying to meet the minimum required word count. So far, so good.

Oh! Before I go, and completely forget to post about it... I'm running a post-conference contest tomorrow, and it will be running all weekend. The prize basket contains books, chocolates, and pretties. One lucky winner will be drawn on Monday, March 21st. Be sure to check in tomorrow to read the details and enter! 

4 comments:

  1. okay can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY...I AM WEARING GREEN AND A GREEN NECKLACE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you a SOTP writer? Hehe. Ouch....my head hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and I think I feel a little green. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.