Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Book News and a YouTube Surprise

Since last Friday, it has been a roller coaster ride of events for me. I wish I could explain every crazy nuance, but seriously, I'm pulling a total surf's up, just riding it out to see where it it all goes. For the next few weeks I am going to be extremely busy. I may end up absent from the blog for a several days, but I always try to avoid that if at all possible.

Whatever the case, I do have news.

If you've been waiting for a new Immortal Lovers vampire book from me - hark, and all that jazz!  Wicked Obsession - Eleni's story - now has a contract with Cobblestone Press. If everything goes according to plan, the book should be out sometime in the next few months.

I'm also repackaging At the Edge of Twilight (from In the Gloaming, which is out of print) for Smashwords. I plan to add to the book and turn it into an erotic faerie stories collection. I'll post more about that in the near future.

Yesterday, while I was chatting with Cassandra online, hubby came to my office doorway. He said he'd googled my name and found a video. I figured it must be the new Wicked Temptation book trailer he was talking about, but it wasn't. Actually, he found a youtube video with a surprise. A young woman is talking about the books she's reading, and guess who she has on her ereader! ;0) Take a peek at the video by clicking on this link. (Takes you to youtube.The video is three minutes. Keep watching, because I'm at the end.)

How awesome is that?!

You can get your own copy of Heart Spell for free at Smashwords. It's an erotic paranormal romance, spell caster story. You must be 18 or older to download it because of the graphic sexual content. (This book is on the Smashwords top 100 downloads list for free e-books, and has been for almost two years. It's not a new book by any means.) One of these days, I'd love to revisit that story world again... another spell caster story sometime down the road? Yay or nay?

That's all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Yay - definitely. Ummm...a little TMI - my husband really loves it when I read your books (and a couple other choice authors) before bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love the stripper pole in the vid and you know who on the wall. It's priceless. lmao.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.