Thursday, March 03, 2011

All Smiles

I'm doing the happy dance! I got notice today that my RWA PAN application has been accepted. Whee! :*)

On top of that, I added a whole new layer to my story, and I'm very excited about how everything is coming together. I finally understand two tier conflict and I tell you, it really adds a new dimension to your story. I hope the readers that have patiently waited for Eleni's story like what I have created for her when this one is finished.

Next week is the Written in the Stars Conference. I'm psyched and ready to go!  Erm, okay, well I probably should go over my pitches just to make sure, and I really should note card them so they're all readable at a glance. Hm...where is my to-do list?

Tomorrow is Mini's last day before Spring Break. Oh my gosh, I got a card from the school today about Kindergarten graduation. *_* I had not thought about that at all. I'm not sure if I'm going to have to order a cap and gown or what.

Sorry such a short post, but it's getting late and I'm exhausted. Tonight I'm going to watch a workshop DVD and tinker around with my story while the house is quiet. Tres exciting, no? :*) Off to do the TV thing before I get too tired.


Nite, nite!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^