Monday, February 21, 2011

Wearing My Monday Face

Dis is mah Monday faceI have a laundry list of things to do this week, so I likely won't be online that much, except to possibly check my blog and my email.

Mini will be home on Monday and Tuesday, and I still don't have my proposal the way I want it. ARG!
There is must work still to do on the conference front, and I feel like I'm treading water. Anyway, my first order of business this week...getting my crap together. The second order of business... get my crap together for conference.

Now to make it so. :P

2 comments:

  1. Love the list! I have a long one two accept mine is all about planning the wedding (getting married in 3 weeks).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Brea! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^