Friday, February 11, 2011

Nocturne Cravings

Harlequin has posted the guidelines for the February pitch session and have announced the open of the Nocturne Cravings erotic romance line. They have posted that Nocturne Bites is transitioning to Cravings, and I have to admit I'm more than a little disappointed in these changes.

One of the things I liked best about Nocturne Bites was the fact they had a sensual heat level instead of erotic. Not that I don't like erotic romance, mind you, but I feel that by changing Nocturne Bites to Nocturne Cravings, they're doing away with what made their paranormal romances different from the books put out by other companies. That's not up to me,  though, so I'm just going with the flow.

For those interested in participating, Harlequin is now focusing the February pitch session on acquiring erotic romances from unpublished authors for Nocturne Cravings. You can find out what you need to know here: http://community.eharlequin.com/node/471787#comment-324898

On a brighter note, one more pass over this little horror story and it will be ready to send out. This weekend I have an RWA meeting to attend then I'll be back in the grind, pulling my pitches together for conference. So many words, so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^