Thursday, February 03, 2011

The Gift of Winter

Looks like the Rabbit New Year is giving us the gift of winter. We're supposed to get a couple inches of ice over the next few days. Ho hum. This has so much potential for a power outage, I figured I better blog now in case worse comes to worst.

Whatever comes, I have plenty of writing to do. I have my timer on hand, and I'm ready to kick out some words. My goal for the day is 3,000. A little more than usual, but I'm playing catch up from yesterday.

Short post, I know, but I need to get cracking on the daily writerly stuff... Ready, set, go!

Happy Thursday
xx

4 comments:

  1. Feels like winter to me...it was a cool 22F here last night. Our all time low ever...was 19F so it's cold for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll jump on the 3k day with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! 19F *_*. I don't know if I could be persuaded to climb out of bed in the morning at those temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it, Martie! *whip, whip :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.