Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Frosty Morning


I'm feeling very nostalgic today. I emptied the pictures from my phone last night, and this morning uploaded most of them to my facebook, in the Just Cora album. If you're a facebook friend, you should be able to go right in and view them.

Speaking of facebook, I've been pretty tolerant of come ons so far. It's not like get many, I've only had one or two in the past year, and I usually just delete them and move on. But I got a doozy this morning, and lemme just say I'm not putting up with that at all. Blocked and reported, dude.

I will never understand why these cheap douche bags are so determined to use facebook for their own personal dating site. Not only that, but they go hitting on women when they have "married" or "in a relationship" listed on their own profile status. Can you say dumb ass?

But anyway, I digress... I sorted pictures, and I'm about to work on my book for a while. I've been checking back with www.eharlequin.com every few hours, waiting for them to update the guidelines for Nocturne Bites. I doubt I'll have time to work up an entry for their pitch contest, but I still want to see what's going on with the line.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to look at the pictures. I love nostalgia. Great pictuture on this post. I'm originally from the Northwest, but now live in the South. We don't get the snow, only a little bit of cold. I miss the snow, but not enough move back to it.

    I've been fortunate (or rather, unfortunate) to not have to suffer from come-ons through facebook. Of course I'm not a beautiful woman, like you (no come-on intended) I'm just some slightly more than middle-aged ugly dude. You would think that the "Married" statement would serve as a warning, but I guess some folks never learn.

    Best of luck to you. Oh, and please don't delete me and block me because I called you beautiful. I'm just saying your picture looks good and that should have no influence on our professional relationship LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay, JL. And thanks for the compliment. The facebook thing irritates me because on ALL my profiles it shows I'm married with kids. I don't know how to be more clear with these people than that. Know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know, I've gotten my share of the icky friendlies as well. Not sure what we can do about it. My husband (the Bear) suggested I post a nude pic of myself. He said that would scare them away. He's such a lovable asshat, huh? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I hope you boxed his ears for that. :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^