Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catch Up and Mom Duty

My kitty, Jet, in Second Life.
*meow*
I'm playing catch up at the moment. I woke up feeling really run down yesterday, on the verge of coming down sick. Though I planned to work through the morning, I just couldn't hang with it. I thought I'd feel better after a mid-morning nap, so I went and fell out across the couch. I slept from 9 am until 2:30 in the afternoon, and woke up with a massive headache, and an ear ache. I took some cold meds, and spent the rest of the day tidying the house, since I didn't have a lot of energy for heavy cleaning. Talk about it hitting you out of no where.

I feel better today, not so thick headed, but when I got up to get Mini ready to school, I realized he was running a fever. Poor beast. I kept him home with me. It looks like I'll be keeping him out again tomorrow as well. The school is having a short week anyway, so I'm not too worried about it. I have all his homework papers, so he can finish them up and turn them in on Monday.

I've written about 400 words so far today, not nearly enough to make up for lost time. Ho hum. I'm going to settle Mini down in front of the TV with a snack, cartoons, and hubby's ipod and do a couple of timed writings to try to knock out a thousand before lunch. We'll see.

That's all for now. Happy Humpday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^