Friday, January 28, 2011

Whee! Blog Awards - Pay it Forward

Oh, cool beans!  I've been given a blog award. How very sweet, and what a great pick me up after the terrible day I had yesterday! Thanks so much! :D 



Thanks so much to Yolanda Sfetsos for the honor. :)

These are the rules for accepting this award:

* Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. (done that above)
* Share 7 things about yourself. (done that below)
* Award up to 10 great bloggers and contact these bloggers and tell them about the award. (done that below my 7 things) 

Seven things about me:

1. I'm quite shy in person unless I know you, then you'll have trouble getting me to shut up. :P
2. While growing up, my favorite color was green. Now that I'm older, rather than trying to pick out a single favorite color, I've finally come to accept I'm not so attracted to green per say, but the way colors work in groups, specifically greens and blues, or blues and pinks.
3. I'm very much a Virgo. Don't even get me started on that horoscope shift thing. 
4. I rarely ever watch TV. 
5. I'm indecisive, and will often ask a friend or loved one their opinion only to inadvertently do the opposite. This drives my husband cRaZy! :P
6. My taste in things runs to extreme opposite ends of the spectrum in most things. For example: Marilyn Manson and Hello Kitty. I hope this doesn't indicate a psychiatric disorder, but there you go. 
7. I believe in karma, and try to keep mine as clear as possible. 

These are the 6 awesome bloggers I'd like to award:

Cassandra Curtis
Two Voices - Bernadette Gardner/Jennifer Colgan
Marley Delarose
Sommer Marsden

Danielle Santiago
Seaqueen's *Ask My Cards*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^