Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Day


Mini Bear is back to school today, so I'm officially back to work. I'm so glad 2010 is officially behind me, and I truly feel like this year will be a fresh start. My #1 New Year's Resolution is to stress less, and just like last year's resolution, you can bet your boots I'll be taking it seriously.

Speaking of last year's resolution, I would declare that one a raging success. I had a goal to target my writing weaknesses, and go to workshops so I could get help in those areas. It was an intense. I went to a lot of workshops last year, but I feel like that was a smart investment. I learned so much, and feel like I've come away a more intuitive writer. Now it's time to roll up my shirt sleeves and get back to writing.

There's nothing new or ground shaking going on at the moment, and I like that just fine. To start the year off, The Midnight Moon Cafe in Awen (Second Life) has been completely redesigned. A new look for the New Year. :*) To celebrate, the real world Midnight Moon Cafe is giving away a witchy tarot deck. Tonight, Cassandra Curtis and I will be hosting a book discussion and tarot chat event in the Midnight Moon Cafe Chat room here: http://www.midnightmooncafe.com/chat  The chat starts at 8:30 CST.

That's all for now. I'm off to get some writing done. Hope your Monday is a happy one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^