Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Making Changes


I'm starting off January 2011 in a positive frame of mind, ready to embrace change. Part of that change is to spend less time on the internet, and focus more on writing and family. I'll still be blogging here like always, but I'll be cutting way down on social networking and blogging elsewhere. To help free up time, Cassie and I will be restructuring the Midnight Moon Cafe. So, big changes are coming in that direction as we cut back and look at new ways to promote ourselves and our books. 

Back in December, I opened three polls in the Cora Zane newsletter group . Thank you to everyone who dropped by to vote. The polls closed on December 31st, and the results are live in the group if you care to see them. By far, my readers want to see more of the Werekind Series. Rest assured, I hear you, and I'm working on it. 

All that said, I hope this year will mean more books read and written. I spent all year 2010 working on craft; hopefully this year I'll be able to put what I've learned to the test. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.