Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Steampunk and Ballet

Mini has gone with his class to the ballet today, and tomorrow is their Christmas Party. Thursday I'm scheduled to go to the parent-teacher's meeting to pick up his report card, and then we will be free...free...free for the holidays!

Today I'm going back through the steampunk story. I'm polishing it, but there are at least two sections I'm going to have to rewrite as well. At any rate, it's coming along nicely. It's my goal to have this one out the door sometime next week. The steampunk story will be my last completed story of the year.

I put another two-thousand words on the werewolf story last night. It's growing by leaps and bounds. I'm still haven't come up with a title for it, either. I guess that one will come to me later, like it did with Crossing Borders and Dominant Territory. I'd already finished those books when I came up with the titles.

So anyway, that's the order of the day. Before Mini gets home, I have to run to the store and pick up garbage bags, garland, and some other things. I need to get on with it and decorate the house. The kids are expecting it. I think if it was just me, I'd get a table top tree and deal with that, but as the saying goes...kids and Christmas. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^