Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Running With the Wolves

It's the first day I've had to stay home all day since the week before Thanksgiving, and it's been one heck of a productive writing day. I'm 9k words into the new Werekind story, and I'll hit it again tonight once everyone has gone through their routine and the house has settled. For now I'm taking a little break, and in a few minutes, I'm going to tackle the dreaded laundry. Boo. Hiss. Where are the fairies when I need them?

We were supposed to get a wintery mix of snow and sleet last night, but alas...nothing. I heard something plinking against the windows last night, and when I turned on the porch light, it wasn't what I'd hoped for. We got just enough rain to make everything damp and yucky. Le sigh.

So, today's image from Glitter Graphics is the snow I missed out on yesterday. Yes, yes, I know...I'm in Louisiana, and it shouldn't be surprising we didn't get snow. This time of year we're more likely to get freezing temperatures and maybe an ice storm. What can I say? I still hope for a white Christmas. ;0)

If you happen to be a member of my yahoo group, I hope you'll drop by and take the polls I have running over there. I'm an indecisive creature, and these help me bunches and bunches. So, if you have the time, I'd appreciate your opinion on the current topics.

That's everything for now. It's almost 2, so I better get hopping with that laundry. Yikes! I hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Move to Kentucky, girl. You'll get to see snow every year. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, girl!!! Today, Hubby apparently told his boss we'd agree to relocate to Alabama if they paid our relocation costs. *_*

    *I still want to see snow. :3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.