Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gotta Keep Going


Counting down the days to the weekend!  Today Mini is taking his tests at school, tomorrow is the Christmas party. I'm going to pickup something that morning and haul it up to the school. I have no idea if they'll let me bring my camera, since this year all the parents had to sign a photo release just so kids could get their pics in the yearbook. Boy, how times change!

Anyway, I have the first half of the erotic steampunk story polished. Now for part two. I'm going to handle that today - I've been working on it most of the morning, actually. All I'll have left after that is the love scene. I didn't like it the first go around. It read very stilted, so I ripped it out of there, and I'm going to work it over from scratch.

Friday I promised Mini we'd decorate the house for Christmas, so I'm going to try to have this story out of my way by then. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it. I know you can. You're an inspiration to those of us who crawl through these things. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^