Monday, November 22, 2010

Heart Bubbles and Progress

Last night I managed to advance the vampire plot past the paved-over plot hole smack in the middle of Chapter... eight. Seven? I guess it doesn't matter. The book is broken into scenes rather than chapters right now. Anyway, thrilled to be over that part. Carry on, carry on...

I looked at my notes/outline this morning, and had a yippee! until I realized that while, yes, I'm almost to the bottom of page 2, there are something like, nine scenes on the opposite side of it. Ho hum. I'm getting there. At a snail's pace, but I'm getting there nonetheless.

I suppose I should find a pair of clean jeans, ditch the pajamas, and get my sneakers on. I have to run to the store today for light bulbs before we're in the dark over here. The bulb went out in my lamp a day or so ago, and yesterday I went on a crazy bulb hunt, looking for a place to steal one from elsewhere in the house. I finally found one of the "green" low energy bulbs in the hallway, but the shape is weird, so it doesn't fit right in my little lap. *cry*

I put it in the overhead globe, and while it works, it feels weird having that much light showering down on me when I'm trying to write about zombies, ghouls, and vampires. So yeah. Light bulbs. Something you don't realize how much you depend on until you need a box. :P

That's it for now. I hope you all have a snazzy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^