Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! We're going to be having a strange one this year. We're supposed to go to Mom's, but yesterday Mini started running a really high fever. Last night when I checked, it was 103. I kept poking him full of Tylenol, and putting cool wash clothes on him, and finally at about 2 in the morning his fever dipped back down to a safe level. That was around the time hubby woke up and switched parent duty shifts with me.

Anyway, I went on to bed, and didn't wake up until 9:30. I called mom to let her know with Mini being this sick, I can't put him in the car - he'd be horking all over the place. He has such a sensitive stomach, especially when he's been feverish, so the plan is that we're going to mom's in shifts. Oldest and Hubster first, then I'll go later. The guys are supposed to bring back a plate for Mini. So far the only thing he's asked for is Mac N Cheese. lol

Oh, gosh...times like this...I'm thankful we're all together, even when we're not. ;0)

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! ((hugs)) We just got back from Cracker Barrel. I didn't feel up to cooking this year. I hope he gets feeling better soon! Remember the old wife's folk medicine, ice bags and vinegar compresses.

    Love,
    C.C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor lil' baby. Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.