Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ghosts 'N' Stuff 'N' Stuff



Wah. It's Sunday already! I don't want the weekend to be over. Can't we have one more day, plzkthnx?

This morning, while on youtube, I can across a version of Ghosts N Stuff I hadn't heard before. The video was kinda funny, so I posted it here. Mini thinks it's b.r.i.l.l.i.a.n.t. He starts giggling when the ghost takes his sheet to the laundr-o-mat. Totally cracks me up!

On an entirely different note, my scrolly mouse bit the dust at around 1:30 this morning. It's actually Mini's mouse. It's shaped like a car with blue headlights that come on when the mouse is active, but I love the thing because it's an optical - no ball underneath. Anyway, I hooked it up a while back, when the left track pad button on my laptop broke. Then a couple of days ago the mouse started squeaking - yes, I'm serious. Anytime you'd turn the scrolly wheel - weeka weeka weeka. OMG, how annoying is that?  Apparently, I scroll a lot. But I digress...

I was scrolling along, reading something about the effects of magnetic frequencies on the human brain and the scrolly wheel stopped working. Kaput. No squeaking either. So very sad, that silence. I can still mouse around, but without the ability to scroll I am gonna go crazy. No bouta doubt it.

Later today I'm going to Wally World to pick up a new mouse with scrolling capabilities. I'm stunned that not all mice have them. Why the heck not?  That seems so cruel - to the poor user who is stuck with that mouse, obviously. Ah, the world and my limited understanding of peripherals. Happy Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I ahve a scrolly mouse too. If I didn't have the scrolly thing...that would suck.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^