Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Attack of the Plot Bunnies

Oh, hai!   I 'z  yer personal plot bunneh fur today.   I haz been sent to shower you wif sparkly fresh new novel ideas to draw yer attention aways frum the story yer supposed to be working on.

I fought tooth and nail to get over two horrendously slow scenes in the vampire novel, only to land in a new section of the vampire story that reeks of...

Oh, wait, look! It's a cute lil bunny! Wait. What? The bunny wants me to write about sexy werewolves and naughty little hook up spots out in the woods? Sort of like in this story?  *shakes off the spell of starry eyed shirtless alpha males*

The vampires. Right-o! Yes, I'm back working on it. I'm over the 100 page mark, and there is the part where the characters come right out of a harrowing situation, there is a very brief respite, then they are back in deeper than before. And it's killing me to get through it. I don't know why. It's all plotted out for me. I can't find anything broken. 

At any rate, that's the dilemma for the day. It's looking like I'm going to have to print this one up and sort through it. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.