Friday, October 01, 2010

It's Friday - Dance, Dance

Whew! I survived errand day. The alarm clock didn't go off this morning, so it was Mini who actually woke me. What a lil man he is! He came into the bedroom and said, "Mimi, you have to get up so we don't miss the bus." I looked at the clock at it was 6:58. Yikes!

I leaped out of bed, got him dressed, teeth brushed, hair brushed, face washed, and his home work signed and place in his backpack in less than 15 minutes. It must be a new record. He made it to the bus just fine. Me, on the other hand, after that, I was wound for sound.

No way could I go back to sleep, so I went on to my office and sat at my desk. I read for a while - I'm currently reading Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code (for a class I'm taking) - then I checked emails and chatted with hubby over TweetDeck for a bit.

I woke Oldest up around noon, and we went to buy groceries. Hubby wanted a copy of Iron Man 2 as well. I bought a new ink cartridge so I can print up all my sheets for the boot camp next week. I hope I do okay with this thing. It's the first time I've been asked to sit on a panel. At any rate, I prettied up the sheet, and it's organized to the best of my ability. Eh. It's what I can do, so there it is.

I have added a lot of depth to the current WIP by revamping characters and giving them solid histories, jobs, and creating solid lives for them before the start of my novel. It's amazing the conflict that can arise from giving a character a solid past. Good stuff.

So, anyway, I'm gonna start playing with scene order tomorrow. I thought I'd be able to start on that tonight, but my brain is...out of it.When I put Mini to bed around 7:30 this evening, I fell asleep across the bed. I woke up around 10:20 thinking it was morning, and that the clock was wrong. Heh. My first thought: Mini's gonna be late for the bus. I sat there staring at the clock for several minutes and finally it dawned on me it really was 10 ish, and that tomorrow is Saturday. Tired much? Heh.

Happy weekend, everyone. 


Someone backed up a truck and dumped a whole lotta 80's on this video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^