Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Image courtesy of glitter-graphics.com

Happy Halloween, everyone!  

I'm officially 20k into rewrites as of last night. It's still kinda messy, but I've discovered fighting that is like trying to cook while cleaning the kitchen. I'm taking the day off from adding new words to tidy up what I've got, and to be with the family. This is also our last day of vacation. We're going to bake haunted cupcakes and let Mini dress up a pumpkin. Do you have any special plans for the day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.