Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday, I'm in Love

Image courtesy of glitter-graphics.com


Friday! Has this been the longest week ever, or what?  I'm looking forward to spending the weekend with the guys, maybe watching a few movies. I bet Mini would like to bake cut-out cookies, so I'm picking up sprinkles and all that jazz today when I buy groceries.

Mostly I'll be working on the vamp novel this weekend. I'm stuck on one scene, and I need to tear it down, find the key points (what I'm hoping to accomplish with the scene itself, it's beginning, middle, and ending) and then stitch it back together.

NaNoWriMo is coming up and I don't think I'll have time to participate since it looks like I'll be editing/revising/rewriting...and all that.  Ho hum. But if I'm going to finish this book by the end of the year, I can't afford to get lost in the middle of another project no matter how tempting. It's been a while since my last werewolf book and this one is calling to me. One book at a time, though. I can't submit an unfinished project.

Yesterday I took a few minutes to update my website with the release information for Connection. Once the book comes out, I'll link it up on the books page. Only three weeks to go! How exciting! :0)

That's it for now. I've got until 10:30 to write before I have to get the bills together and run the weekly errands. Happy Friday, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, hi! Comments are appreciated, and I will reciprocate as soon as I can. Friendly conversation is always welcome. Trolls will be set on fire and tossed into the bog of eternal stench. Have a happy day! ~.^